Today’s Update Notes for March 31, 2011 bring those Itemization changes we’ve been hearing about, a redesign of the Storm Gorge Public Quest, and the Aether Races flying event has now been folded into City Festivals. From SmokeJumper:
ZONE PROGRESSION / POPULATIONEdit
- Throne of Storms: Hall of Legends (Challenge)
- The Imperator Koskeggr fight has been adjusted, the strikemages now spawn much closer to the center of the room.
- City Festival
- A new Aether Race has been added to Antonica, for the Qeynos City Festival!
- Public Quests
- Storm Gorge has been extensively restructured to improve performance and playability.
- Great Divide
- The ROI’s for the quest, “Complex Rime” should be more accurate now.
- Cara Omica’s spirit for the quest Beauty’s Only Skin Deep should reliably spawn upon Cara’s death.
- Dungeon dropped loot has had its power increased.
- Dungeon shard armor has had its power increased.
- Raid items have had their power increased.
- The gap in power between easy and challenge mode raid items has been increased.
- Multi attack on fighter and scout charms has been increased.
- The power of a few War Runes has been increased.
- Added item set to easy mode fighter earrings.
- An unpack-confirmation dialog window has been added to Armor Patterns and War Runes.
- Monk Runes that gave Focus: Inner Calm VII now give Focus: Inner Focus.
- Added neck drops to easy and challenge mode raids.
- Added wrist drops to easy and challenge mode raids.
- Fixed a problem with DoV bows that would not allow them to be adorned.